Friday, July 30, 2010

Self Reflection ** Bradley Ghei

I choose this photo because i love the natural reflected picture within a picture. How the colors reflect so vivid. I love the idea that the picture within the eye that is what you see first, and only later you pay attention to the second picture that is of a whole.

I feel like i have grown up so much more in this class than i ever thought i could learn in three weeks. How much we worked on one project was more than i ever could imagine. I felt like i was 5times more educated in photography after everything single day. The  class itself was actually fun. Not just all hard work and independent photography. By the end of 2nd week we were pretty much friends. Everyone became very social and allowed us to better communicate to each other about our photography. I learned all about color and lighting, Even more about composition and actual subject matter of a photograph. I learned a lot about myself in this class to. I view photography in a completely different way after those three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh! I don't see a photo, Bradley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a genuinely extremely superior publish. In theory I'd wish to create like this also - getting time and actual effort to make a excellent piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate a lot and by no means appear to obtain some thing done.

    Thanks
    Bruce Bent II

    ReplyDelete