Friday, July 30, 2010

Self Reflection-Laura Werner


I know I have posted this picture before, but I think it is the strongest picture that i have made while being in the photography class at MIAD.  I think it is the strongest because of the dramatic lighting and the depth of field. I also like how when you look at the finger nails you can see the details under the nail.

Being here at MIAD I think I have learned a lot.  Learning how to use my camera properly, how to manage my time, and how to use the shutter and aperture to make a good picture with great depth of field. I also learned a lot in critique.  Critique helped me see my pictures from a different view.

In the future I hope to able to plan out more of my pictures.  I want to plan them out so they won't be as rushed as they were.  

No comments:

Post a Comment