Saturday, July 31, 2010

Carly Wonder Reflection


I chose this picture because i feel like i have started to expiriment more through this process. I really just started getting into taking photos, but when i would draw it would alsways be very abscract and thats what this picture is to me. It is like my drawings but in photo form.

I have learned so much in this class, and it has been amazing. I learned how to take photos in full control of my camera, and when i do that i become more proud of my work. I learned about the potential i have as an artist, and i can't wait to pursue my life living in art. I have learned so much about lighting and night pictures, and that really excites me! Learning so much i would look forward to class everyday. Also being with all my classmates helped me learn diffrent things that can be beautiful and having a diffrent eye for things. This class has helped me grow so much , and i was so blessed having this class in my life.

I will totally keep taking pictures, and i hope to really get down taking pictures during nights. I really would love to have photography as a side job in my life, or something that is just very enjoyable in my life. I am going to start bringing my camera with me everywhere , and i think i will get good art off of that. Doing the photo of the day really helped me just to take pictures of things people would not normally think would be beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he truly bought me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

    colleges with photography majors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site. This is an intelligent and well written article, you must have put a fair amount of research into writing this.

    Thank you
    Bruce Bent II

    ReplyDelete